In episode 2 of Writing Our Way Out, the hosts are joined by Dr. O’Shan Gadsden, a Professor of Psychology at Norfolk State University, to explore the meaning of manhood. We’re looking at our childhoods and upbringings, our earliest experiences, and how our early backgrounds shaped our adult lives.
This show is taped in Richmond, Virginia and hosted by David Coogan, Kelvin Belton, Stan Craddock, and Terence Scruggs. The theme music is by Chris Coogan. The show is produced by Robb Crocker. The executive producer is David Coogan.
Use the hashtag #WOWO on social media when talking about Writing Our Way Out.
- Writing Our Way Out: The Podcast Episode 3: Mother Love
- Writing Our Way Out – The Podcast Quarantine Season – Episode 1: The Writing and the Living
- Writing Our Way Out The Podcast: Episode 2: The Meaning of Manhood
- Bonus Content: The Public Housing Divide
- Writing Our Way Out: The Podcast Episode 1: The Race Question